Ph.D., Louisiana State University, 1994
Hume Hall 316
(662) 915-7416 | firstname.lastname@example.org
TEACHING, Spring 2020
Office Hours: M. 4:00-5:00 PM, T. 3:00-3:50 PM, W. 10:15-11:15 AM, or by appointment.
Math 780: M.W. 1:00-2:15 PM, Hume 302.
Math 781: M.W. 2:30-3:45 PM, Hume 331.
Math 590: T. 12:15-1:00 PM, Hume 221.
Matroid Theory, Graph Theory
- G. Ding, S. Dziobiak, H. Wu, Large Wk or K3,k-minors in 3-Connected Graphs, Journal of Graph Theory, to appear.
- G Ding, H. Wu, Characterizing Binary Matroids with No P9-minor, Advances in Applied Mathematics 70 (2015), 70-91.
- K. Harville, T.J. Reid, H. Wu, On regular matroids without certain minors, Ann. Comb. 19 (2015), no. 1, 153–170.
- K. Harville, T.J. Reid, H. Wu, Internally 4-connected binary matroids without a prism+e, Ann. Comb. 19 (2015), no. 1, 131–152.
- T. J. Reid, X. Zhou, H. Wu, On minimally k-connected matroids, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B 98 (2008), 1311-1324.
- J. G. Oxley, H. Wu, On the structure of 3-connected matroids and graphs, European J. Combin. 21 (2000), no. 5, 667-688.
- H. Wu, On vertex-triads in 3-connected binary matroids, Combinatorics, Probability and Computing 7 (1998), no. 4, 485-497.
Sports, music, gardening, weiqi, photography