Ph.D., University of California, Davis, 2007
Hume Hall 306
662-915-7065 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, Mathematical Physics
- J. T. Clark, Optimizing a variable-rate diffusion to hit an infinitesimal target at a set time, Electron. Commun. Probab. 19 (2014), 1-19.
- J. T. Clark, Suppressed dispersion for a randomly kicked quantum particle in a Dirac comb, J. Stat. Phys. 155 (2013), 323-391.
- J. T. Clark, Diffusive limit for a quantum linear Boltzmann dynamics, Ann l. H. Poincaré 14 (2013), 1203-1262.
- J. T. Clark, C. Maes, Diffusive behavior for randomly kicked Newtonian particles in a spatially periodic medium, Comm. Math. Phys. 301 (2011), 229-283.
- J. Clark, The reduced effect of a single scattering with a low-mass particle via a point interaction, J. Funct. Anal. 256 (2009), 2894-2916.