Talmage James Reid
Professor and Chairman
Ph.D., Louisiana State University, 1988
Hume Hall 305B
(662) 915-7437 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Matroid Theory, Graph Theory
- J. P. Costalonga, T. J. Reid, H. Wu, Rooted prism-minors and disjoint cycles containing a specified edge, Electron. J. Combin. 30 (2023), no. 2, Paper No. 2.38, 33 pp.
- A. Gray, T. J. Reid, Xiangqian Zhou, Clones in matroids representable over a finite field, Discrete Mathematics, 341 (2018), no. 1, 213-216.
- K. Harville, T. J. Reid, H. Wu, On regular matroids without certain minors, Ann. Comb. 19 (2015), no. 1, 153–170.
- K. Harville, T. J. Reid, H. Wu, Internally 4-connected binary matroids without a prism+e minor, Ann. Comb. 19 (2015), no. 1, 131–152.
- T. Lewis, J. McNulty, N. A. Neudauer, T. J. Reid, and L. Sheppardson, Bicircular matroid designs, Ars Combin. 110 (2013), 513–523.
- T. J. Reid, J. Robbins, H. Wu, X. Zhou, Clonal sets in GF(q)-representable matroids, Discrete Math. 310 (2010), no. 17-18, 2389-2397.
- M. Lemos, T. J. Reid, H. Wu, Characterizing 3-connected planar graphs and graphic matroids, J. Graph Theory 64 (2010), no. 2, 165-174.
- L. Delaplane, T. J. Reid, H. Wu, X. Zhou, On minor-minimally 3-connected binary matroids, Discrete Math. 309 (2009), no. 10, 3249-3254.
- T. J. Reid, X. Zhou, On clone sets of GF(q)-representable matroids, Discrete Math. 309 (2009), no. 6, 1740-1745.
- T. J. Reid, H. Wu, X. Zhou, On minimally k-connected matroids, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B 98 (2008), no. 6, 1311-1324.
- N. McMurray, T. J. Reid, L. Sheppardson, Laura, B. Wei, H. Wu, On deletions of largest bonds in graphs, Discrete Math. 308 (2008), no. 7, 1137-1141.
- M. Lemos, T. J. Reid, B. Williams, H. Wu, Pairs of largest circuits in 3-connected matroids, Linear Algebra Appl. 427 (2007), no. 2-3, 313-316.